There are many ways to search the library's catalog online!
- You may search for books from the LIBRARY CATALOG link located on Lewis Library's Homepage.
- Once you have selected a book, write down the call number (i.e. TR 15 .R57 2007) and search in the stacks by browsing call numbers.
- Remember to look at the books near the book you are looking for if you need more than one. Books are grouped together by subject!
- Books can be checked out at the circulation desk on the main floor. Remember, reference books are for in-library use only!
- When searching for E-books for this course, go to the LIBRARY CATALOG.
- Then, LIMIT your search to the location "E-Book" to retrieve electronic books only.